An eligible Ford or Lincoln-Mercury dealership employee may generate up to two (2) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or their eligible family members as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- D-Plan Privileges Program qualified dealership employees and eligible family members are entitled to savings in addition to most other publicly offered programs when they purchase or lease eligible vehicles at D-Plan pricing. NOTE: Your eligibility will become effective within 3 days following your dealership's certification.
- Active Dealership employee participants must be entered in STARS.
- The following family members are eligible to participate:
- Parents (including stepparents)
- Spouse's parents
- Spouse's grandparents
- Sons and daughters (including in-laws and stepchildren)
- Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
- Same-sex domestic partners covered under the health care plan
- Immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners (as defined under A/Z-Plan)
An eligible Partner Recognition employee or retiree may generate up to two (2) PINs per calendar year to be used towards the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or members of their households as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- Employees (full time, part-time and contract) and retirees of eligible Partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and members of specific organizations or groups.
- Residents of the same household as listed above (drivers license required for proof of residency).
- Participation is by invitation only as determined by Ford Motor Company. Not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.
Friends & Neighbors:
An eligible Ford employee or retiree may sponsor up to four (4) PINs per calendar year to be used towards the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for a friend or neighbor as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree such as an extended family member, friend or neighbor.
- Sponsors must know the individuals they are sponsoring.
- Dealership employees may not act as a broker by requesting a PIN for a customer from a sponsor.
- Dealerships or anyone connected with or acting on behalf of the dealership cannot purchase or solicit PINs